Hear from industry experts, learn how to maximize your flower output, and network with other flower farmers in attendance.
Forum participants will have access to the online portal starting December 1 and can submit questions for review based on the panel topics. Our team will compile them all and get them to the panelists so the specific topics that the forum attendees want to hear will be covered. You will have an online portal to access resources before and after the forum, and networking opportunities are endless.
- Industry Standard Pricing (wholesale vs retail, affecting factors)
- Pest Management
- Soil (cover crops, soil samples, soil health)
- Funding (grants, loans, assistance programs)
- Floral Design Update (upcoming trends and what florists want the growers to know)
- State Licensing Requirements (cut flowers vs. nursery licensing)
In person event. No refunds will be given if unable to attend. Recordings of panels will be available approximately 6 weeks after forum.
Lunch and professional headshot included.
Free for Peddling Perishable Product enrollees.
Headshots 7:45 to 9
Registration starts at 8
Panel 1 9:15 to 10
Panel 2 10:15 to 11
Panel 3 11:15 to 12
Lunch 12 to 1:30 “speed networking” lunch
Headshots until 1:30
Panel 4 1:30 to 2:15
Panel 5 2:30 to 3:15
3:15 to 3:45 break / networking session
3:45 to 4:30 Live Q&A on the SMM podcast
Optional evening social meal & happy hour